Repair corrupted Adobe Illustrator projects
Support repairing all versions *.ai files
Check integrity of recovered data
Saves recovered data into a new Illustrator file
How to repair corrupted ai file with Adobe Illustrator project:
- Download and install software from here: http://www.erepairillustrator.com/download/eRepairIllustratorInstall.exe
- Select corrupted *.ai file from PC
- Preview recovered Illustrator project
- Press "Next"
- Select the output file name
- Press "Save file"
The Adobe Illustrator recovery tool is distributed under the "Try before Buy" License. You should try to repair a corrupted AI file before purchase. On the second page in the DEMO version of the Adobe ai file repair tool you can preview all data available for saving.
Requirements of the Adobe Illustrator repair tool:
- Windows 98 or above.
The Adobe Illustrator recovery tool helps to fix errors:
- Can't open the illustration. The illustration contains an illegal operand.
- The file is damaged and could not be repaired.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- Can't open the illustration. The illustration contains an incomplete or garbed object description.
- Not enough memory to open illustration.
How it Works?
Start Install software:
- Press on downloaded installation file in browser
- Select a downloaded installation file in Windows Explorer and press Enter or double click on it.
Please confirm warning message:
Run installation wizard:
- Double click on icon on desktop:
- Select from main menu: Start | Programs | eRepair Illustrator | eRepair Illustrator
Please select a damaged AI file on first page of repair wizard in eRepair Illustrator:
Press on Next button:
Select file name for new recovered file.
Press on Save file button:
On last page shows a detailed log of recovery process:
How to repair damaged AI files: eRepair Illustrator helps to fix corrupted *.ai files in few clicks.